writing on the edge

Deadlines
Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I have a love-hate relationship with deadlines. I hate them because they put a lot of pressure on me and getting crap done, but I also love them because I see it as a challenge. Racing to meet deadline is like locking horns with The Man and winning.

Yes, I'm crazy. I understand and accept that and have moved on with my life about it. Any one of the other Shades could attest to that one. Trust me on this.

I just put one deadlined project to bed. Finished and submitted a story, and now I'm on deadline for two more stories. I'm also fairly certain I'm going to have edits from a different publisher before the writing on my two stories is done. Oh. Holy. Jesus.

How do you guys deal with deadlines? I think I'm losing what's left of my marbles. They're circling the drain. Gaaaaaaaaaah.
-------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Shades

Diana Castilleja
Elisabeth Drake
Dayna Hart
Crystal Jordan
Jennifer McKenzie


Our Publishers

Cobblestone Press
Forbidden Publications
Freya's Bower
Liquid Silver
Samhain Publishing
The Wild Rose Press


Our Books













Archives




Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger

| maystar designs |