writing on the edge

Change...
Friday, March 02, 2007

I'm going to implement some change here at SoP. We'll see how it goes. I'm going to start posting a 'topic' on Saturdays...make it a conversation piece for the weekend. Commenters and bloggers both welcome, though our regularly scheduled bloggers can add to the body of my post, not just a new comment.

I'm going to start tomorrow with:

Choosing your Religion

Yeah, I'm starting off with a controversial one :)
-------------------------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer McKenzie said...

I'm humming REM. Oh right, that's "LOSING my religion". LOL.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Shades

Diana Castilleja
Elisabeth Drake
Dayna Hart
Crystal Jordan
Jennifer McKenzie


Our Publishers

Cobblestone Press
Forbidden Publications
Freya's Bower
Liquid Silver
Samhain Publishing
The Wild Rose Press


Our Books













Archives




Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger

| maystar designs |