writing on the edge

SoP
Thursday, February 15, 2007

Who knew?

Tonight I'm watching CSI and one of them says they followed sop. Standard operating procedure.

I have to admit, that wasn't something I thought of when we were brainstorming the blogname. I've been wondering a lot lately, about standard blog-operating procedure. I canned my personal blog. It wasn't me. It wasn't interesting. It wasn't fun.

We've had a few rough weeks with SoP, too. Real life gets in the way of posting, and then...where are we? A blank page. So I'm hoping to shake things up. Make things operate a little less than the standard here.

Any suggestions? Thoughts on what you'd want to see in a blog? Cuz I'm not sure anymore.
-------------------------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer McKenzie said...

Um, I like to see personal stuff along with industry news. Kind of a tough thing to balance.

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Shades

Diana Castilleja
Elisabeth Drake
Dayna Hart
Crystal Jordan
Jennifer McKenzie


Our Publishers

Cobblestone Press
Forbidden Publications
Freya's Bower
Liquid Silver
Samhain Publishing
The Wild Rose Press


Our Books













Archives




Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger

| maystar designs |