writing on the edge

I hate it when a plan falls through
Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Several plans have fallen through for me in the past few days and I thought I should take this opportunity to stop and whine about it.

Plan 1: I wanted to finish writing a novella this weekend. Didn't happen. Why? Because My characters are horny buggers and decided sex was a stellar choice to go on and on with for a full chapter and land me in a place where at least another chapter (and probably more sex) will need to happen before I can wrap it up. Bugger.

Plan 2: I wanted to write all weekend and maybe push past the wicked sex-lurvin' character block. No such beast. Instead, I got to edit a bunch of others and run embarassing errands as featured on my blog.

Plan 3: I planned to have an awesome post for you today, and had the topic all decided, but then my day got crazy and I forgot what I was going to say and instead this is what you got.

Happy Wednesday!
-------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Shades

Diana Castilleja
Elisabeth Drake
Dayna Hart
Crystal Jordan
Jennifer McKenzie


Our Publishers

Cobblestone Press
Forbidden Publications
Freya's Bower
Liquid Silver
Samhain Publishing
The Wild Rose Press


Our Books













Archives




Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger

| maystar designs |