writing on the edge

The List
Wednesday, January 17, 2007

We all have one. A list of things we want to write, want to do in our fledgling careers. Get on a bestseller list, sell to New York, be in an anthology with La Nora.

Whatever.

Many of us roll our list into our New Year's resolutions and I'm no different in that respect. So here's my list for the year.

In no particular order:

1:: Submit to New York (done)

2:: Finish my first Single Title length novel and send it New York (next week or the week after)

3:: Meet all my deadlines for current publishers (5 short stories to go)

4:: Go to RWA (PLEASE let the tax return be good this year and it might happen for me)

5:: Submit to my favorite agents (One down, two to go)

It's only January, so I think I'm doing pretty good so far. What about you? What are you doing this year? Are you an OCD list maker like me?
-------------------------------------

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'm more ADHD rather than OCD. I don't have time for lists because I can't concentrate that long ;)

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Shades

Diana Castilleja
Elisabeth Drake
Dayna Hart
Crystal Jordan
Jennifer McKenzie


Our Publishers

Cobblestone Press
Forbidden Publications
Freya's Bower
Liquid Silver
Samhain Publishing
The Wild Rose Press


Our Books













Archives




Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger

| maystar designs |