writing on the edge

Anybody Out there?
Monday, January 22, 2007

Anyone who might've been reading this blog on a semi-regular basis may've noticed...I've been awol lately.
I've been busy. And not just in a 'I've got deadlines and real life stuff galore' kind of way, but in a 'I'm re-examining my life and I don't entirely like what I see' kind of way.

So what does this mean for you, the reader?

More of me, for one thing :)
And less of me, for another.

I'm closing my personal blog, at least for a while, and concentrating on my blogposts here and at one other group blog I'm on. I only blog twice a week, I might as well do it where it matters most.

I'm also taking more time away from the computer to hang out with my kids, my husband, and my house, which is in need of more than a little cleaning at this point. More writing, less forums. More water, less coffee. (You may not want to be around for the first week of that)

So, watch out world, here I am.
-------------------------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer McKenzie said...

Does that lack of coffee include the two cups you've had tonight? LOL.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Shades

Diana Castilleja
Elisabeth Drake
Dayna Hart
Crystal Jordan
Jennifer McKenzie


Our Publishers

Cobblestone Press
Forbidden Publications
Freya's Bower
Liquid Silver
Samhain Publishing
The Wild Rose Press


Our Books













Archives




Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger

| maystar designs |