writing on the edge

My turn
Thursday, December 14, 2006

I'm suffering from major mood swings lately. I'm not sure why, whether it's the holidays, or the rain, or just that I keep my emotions so controlled normally that they have to go haywire once in a while to break free....but it sucks.

The hardest part is that my characters are feeling the effects. I'm putting them through the ringer. I think I may've put one of them in a permanent depression. I'm tossing them overboard, blowing up buildings, stabbings, shootings...whatever it takes to get my agression out.

So my question for you is how does your mood affect your writing? And when you're in a BAD mood, what do you like to read?
-------------------------------------

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed I started a Valentine's Day short with a bitchy mother in law. Mainly because mine is making me batty. Problem is that it wasn't funny and made me even crazier. LOL. So I deleted it and started over.
So, yeah, my characters go through hell when I do. It's a gift.

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL yeah, when I'm out of whack so is everything around me. Although... Shootings and stabbings can be kind of fun! bwwwaaaahahahahahhahahaha

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Shades

Diana Castilleja
Elisabeth Drake
Dayna Hart
Crystal Jordan
Jennifer McKenzie


Our Publishers

Cobblestone Press
Forbidden Publications
Freya's Bower
Liquid Silver
Samhain Publishing
The Wild Rose Press


Our Books













Archives




Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger

| maystar designs |