writing on the edge

I Hate Winter
Tuesday, December 19, 2006

(Given that most everyone is taken up with the holidays, I'll complete the Creating Effective Villain workshop in January. :)

I hate winter. Okay, to be more accurate, I hate fall and winter. Between my body's reaction to the seasonal change (pain! pain! more pain!) and the seemingly constant holidays (which require shopping, and planning, and dealing with other people), I'm a wreck.

Don't get me wrong; I'm not a total Grinch. I love the holidays. (Okay, let me requalify that. I love the holidays when I'm not stuck spending them with my crazy fundamentalist in-laws.) But I can't seem to juggle my time worth shit. Writing? What's that? *sigh* I think I'm just going to count on getting jack and shit done 'till January rolls around.

Anybody else have better luck juggling eggs than I do? :p
-------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Shades

Diana Castilleja
Elisabeth Drake
Dayna Hart
Crystal Jordan
Jennifer McKenzie


Our Publishers

Cobblestone Press
Forbidden Publications
Freya's Bower
Liquid Silver
Samhain Publishing
The Wild Rose Press


Our Books













Archives




Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger

| maystar designs |