writing on the edge

Collections
Friday, December 08, 2006


I fell asleep last night thinking about all the stuff I collect. Christmas bears, carousel horses-of all kinds. And of course, books. That one goes without saying. Craft books, hardcovers, paperbacks. Well, just about everything.

I'm also one of those insanely weird people that if I have a book out of a series, I HAVE to buy all the books in that series. Yep, more collecting. And I also like to have them all either paperback, or hardcover. That's my organizational analness speaking up, I know.

I also collect in certain genres, depending on what I'm doing at any given phase of the moon. Paranormals has been a big one lately, and of course that would mean anything with the name Feehan. Then there's my Romantic Suspense. I love those. I also have quite a few Fantasy.

Now, not all of these have been read. Hardly. Tons of books, begging to be read, but I think I like collecting them as much as I do reading them. And don't leave me alone with Amazon to surf. That's just dangerous territory.

So if you had collections of books, or even not of books, what do you collect? And if there was one thing that you really wanted to collect, cost not being a factor--like priceless oil paintings or something--what would be the one thing you really really want to collect and just don't? Mine.. Horses. But that's hard to do when living in an apartment.
-------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Shades

Diana Castilleja
Elisabeth Drake
Dayna Hart
Crystal Jordan
Jennifer McKenzie


Our Publishers

Cobblestone Press
Forbidden Publications
Freya's Bower
Liquid Silver
Samhain Publishing
The Wild Rose Press


Our Books













Archives




Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger

| maystar designs |