writing on the edge

Nano Nano
Thursday, November 02, 2006

So those of you who are about to die, I salute you. I'm not doing Nano this year, but I wish all of you the best of luck.

Instead I'll be writing my first requested fantasy romance. Yeah, it's not the same as suspense, which is probably what I should be talking about over here, but you can shoot me later. Hey, that's suspense full. Guns, knives, drama. Right here on my post.

I'm also trying something different in this book. I totally pants the crap out of my books. I have a sorta clear storyline in my mind about how and when things should happen, but then it's fair game. Usually, I'm a way huge pantser and just write whatever comes to me. That means I could be doing Chapter 3 today and the Prologue tomorrow. This time, I'm going from beginning to end. Or at least I'm trying. We'll see how it goes after this one. So far, it's not bad, but I'm not holding my breath.

Wish me luck!
-------------------------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer McKenzie said...

You go girl. Of course I know what you've REALLY been doing.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Diana Castilleja said...

You're right. We need to shoot right here and now, so please get down on your knees and hands go... Huh? What do you mean we don't get to shoot her? Well damn!

Okay, you're free to write.. *sigh*

Something different isn't bad at all. I love trying new things and getting all wrapped up in them. Stretch those creative muscles. You can do it!

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you all the luck in the world. I am exactly like what you said, chapter 3 today, prologue tomorrow, so I'm dying to see if you can do it. It'll give me hope. ;)

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Shades

Diana Castilleja
Elisabeth Drake
Dayna Hart
Crystal Jordan
Jennifer McKenzie


Our Publishers

Cobblestone Press
Forbidden Publications
Freya's Bower
Liquid Silver
Samhain Publishing
The Wild Rose Press


Our Books













Archives




Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger

| maystar designs |