writing on the edge

Just a cheer of good luck!
Friday, November 03, 2006

I don't really have a post to make today. I'm a bad person. I'll admit it. So instead, what I wanted to do was just congratulate everyone who is attempting NaNo 2006.

I'm one of them, and I'm not sure this year I'll make it. I'm going to give it my best effort though. We all have our doubts about any story, and there's as many reasons to attempt NaNo as there are stories.

So to all who are trying, first timers, repeat offenders... :) Best of luck to all of you! Let the keyboards be heard around the world!
-------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Shades

Diana Castilleja
Elisabeth Drake
Dayna Hart
Crystal Jordan
Jennifer McKenzie


Our Publishers

Cobblestone Press
Forbidden Publications
Freya's Bower
Liquid Silver
Samhain Publishing
The Wild Rose Press


Our Books













Archives




Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger

| maystar designs |