writing on the edge

Never introduced myself
Thursday, October 12, 2006

I just realized we've been blogging for a few weeks now and I never got around to introducing myself.

I'm Crystal Jordan, and I write a bit of everything romance. I just love a good love story and I hope I write them, too. My current work in progress is a paranormal romantic suspense called Revenant. It's also the darkest story I've written to date. At least, I think it's dark. I'm still writing it, so it may be fluffy clouads and bunnies by the time I'm done. That's the crappy part about writing by the seat of my pants and hoping it all turns out okay.

Ah, well. That's me. Hi all and welcome to the weirdness.
-------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Shades

Diana Castilleja
Elisabeth Drake
Dayna Hart
Crystal Jordan
Jennifer McKenzie


Our Publishers

Cobblestone Press
Forbidden Publications
Freya's Bower
Liquid Silver
Samhain Publishing
The Wild Rose Press


Our Books













Archives




Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger

| maystar designs |